The 3rd Record Store Day Drop is Saturday 10/24!
Waterloo Records RSD Drop#3 Sat 10/24
RSD Drop #3 happens Sat. 10/24, and similar to Drop#2, Waterloo has an early, random order, “virtual line”, to allow Austin-area music lovers only in line that meet the 9am Wed. 10/21 wishlist deadline. Then all remaining RSD titles will be available online ONLY at waterloorecords.com Sat. afternoon, 2pm-Ish, and simply follow us on social media to get that announcement.
Maintaining the spirit of shopping RSD at your local record store, Waterloo won’t be offering ANY shipping options on all RSD wishlists (CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY!), as well as all online RSD orders placed prior to 9am Mon. 10/26. We will start accepting RSD Drop#3 online orders to be shipped out ONLY at/after 9am Mon 10/26.
How to Make Your RSD Drop#3 Wishlist:
In keeping everyone safe and healthy, we’ve created a webpage with a “sushi menu” listing of everything RSD that we’ve ordered. You can build your RSD Drop#3 wishlist HERE thru 9am Wed. 10/21.
Once we have everyone’s requests, we will randomly mix them up, putting each list into our “virtual line”, thus giving every Austin-area music lover an equal chance to be at the front of the line.
Go to the WaterlooRecords Instagram on Fri. 10/23 to see the “virtual line” randomizing magic in action.
We’ll change your ‘requests’ into actual RSD orders early Sat morning 10/24, and begin calling folks at 7am, to get your credit/debit card info, to pay for your RSD orders (Hint: leave your credit card and phone turned on and within easy bedside reach!). If we wake you at 7:05am, your ‘good news’ is that you were randomly placed at the beginning of the line, and are most likely getting all of your RSD requests. If you don’t answer our first call, we will leave a brief message that it’s Waterloo, and immediately call you back. If you fail to answer a 2nd time, we unfortunately will need to cancel your order and move on.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW -
1. If you put it on your request list, and we can fill it, you are committing to take the FULL order or FORFEIT it. We won’t be able to make ANY adjustments once a request has turned into an order.
2. As always, there is an RSD limit of ONE COPY OF EACH ITEM PER PERSON.
3. If you submit a request for any item more than once, THEY WILL CANCEL OUT and you will receive no copies. If, after you complete a request, (We have a strict 10 title limit per request) you’d like to add any additional items, you can submit up to 10 more titles max, in other requests, but NO duplicate titles.
4. Requested items are for CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY. NO SHIPPING, NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. The name on your request MUST match the name on your valid picture ID at CURBSIDE PICKUP.
6. You can do Curbside PickUp from 7am to 9pm RSD Sat. 10/24, once you’ve been called for your card info, and for online orders, after you’ve received our 2nd email that your order has been ‘completed’.
Waterloo is working within RSD’s rules, and VERY serious about minimizing everyone’s exposure and risks. We want to make sure RSD is great for everyone by distributing these audio goodies in a manner that’s as safe and fair as possible. We look forward to seeing all of your requests, and to seeing you curbside on Record Store Day Sat. 10/24.
Thank you, and good luck,
Waterloo Records & Video