COVID 19 Shopping In-store Guidelines
Waterloo Records & Video is now open for a safe quantity of shoppers in-store from 11am-7pm daily!
COVID 19 Shopping In-Store Guidelines:
By entering the store, music lovers warrant that they have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19.
• Staff will take your temp & admit you soon after
• Maintain 6ft+ distance inside & out of the store
• Wear a mask that covers your nose & mouth at ALL times
• Sanitize hands on entry & exit
• Only credit/debit cards & exact cash accepted. Any/all change due is donated to HAAM
• Sorry, NO food, drinks or pets (service animals excluded)
• Sorry, NO public restrooms
• Non-compliance = a firm request to immediately exit the store
How We are Keeping Everyone Safe at Waterloo Records & Video
Hand sanitizer is available when guests enter, check out, around the store and exit.
Hand sanitizer at all employee workstations.
Countertop protective shields are in place at checkout and information stations
HEPA MERV 13 air filters installed throughout the store
High touch surfaces are regularly cleaned/sanitized throughout the day.
Signage reminding everyone to wear face masks & maintain social distance.
All listening stations & headphones have been removed for Covid safety
Shopping baskets sanitized after each customer & high touch surfaces are cleaned frequently.
For those who prefer buying music & video remotely without contact, we continue to offer phone and 24/7 online orders for both curbside pickup and mail delivery! We deeply appreciate your continued support.